Skip to content
Within the Recovery Center, SRI operates a Residential Recovery House that is structured in a way that avoids some of the limitations of halfway houses.
The essential characteristics include:
1) Alcohol and drug free living environment for individuals attempting to abstain from alcohol and drugs.
2) No formal treatment services but either mandated or strongly encouraged attendance at 12-step self help groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous – Narcotics Anonymous.
3) Required compliance with house rules such as maintaining abstinence, paying rent and other fees, participating in house chores and attending house meetings.
4) Residents are responsible for financing rent and other costs.
5) An invitation for residents to stay in the house as long as they wish provided they comply with house rules.
We vow to provide housing where integrity and the principles of AA/NA reign supreme.
The weekly rent is $125 and includes linens, all cleaning supplies, paper products, digital cable, unlimited local and long-distance telephone and high-speed wireless internet.
Each resident has access to fully functional laundry facilities, kitchen, common areas and all utilities.